3 Quick Tips on How to Save $$$ @ Walt Disney World
We all know Disney is expensive, but one thing about Disney is you are paying for perfection and you will be getting perfection.
BUT.. here are a few tips that I use to save money on my trips.
1. Annual Pass Holder Discount
Even though, I do not live in Florida and don’t get to Disney as much as I wish I could. An annual pass and all the benefits that come along with it are so worth it to me!
· Up to 20% off certain restaurants, link here
· Up to 20% off merchandise at so many stores, link here
· Discounts on Special Events (Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party, Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party, After Hours at Parks, and more! Here is a list
· Also, after 2-3 trips to Disney I have made the purchase price of my annual pass worth it, just based upon entrance to the parks.
2. Amazon Prime Order
I am a huge fan of Amazon and I basically order everything off of there. If you are like me and have a prime membership with free shipping take advantage of sending items to your hotel before you arrive!
Here is a list of a few things my family and I bring;
· Granola Bars
· Bath and Beauty Products
· Diapers/Wipes and any other baby supplies
· Tooth paste
3. Bring Your Own Water Bottle to the Park
Everyone knows that water bottles at Disney World are extremely overpriced. Save yourself from wasting around $4 on a water bottle and get a snack instead! I personally like to order water and have a case sent to my hotel, but there is also the option of bringing your own water bottle and filling it with free water through out the parks.
I have linked some water bottles that are light and can be stored in your bag easily.
Hope these help!
#waltdisneyworld #wdwbde #disneyworld #disneystyle #disneyblog